Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday i

Nơi bạn chia sẻ cơ hội, những chương trình mới, giúp các thành viên có thể kiếm được tiền online (như CPA, CPL, tuyển Ref ...)
lebaobei123
Bài viết: 243
Ngày tham gia: T.Năm 22/02/18 6:10

Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday i

Gửi bàigửi bởi lebaobei123 » T.Sáu 11/05/18 1:55

CHICAGO -- Chris Johnson and the Atlanta Braves capitalized on a day when the ball was flying at Wrigley Field. And Mike Minor toughed it out on a day when it was tough to pitch. Johnson homered twice and Minor hit his second career home run, leading the Atlanta Braves over the Chicago Cubs 11-6 on Saturday. Johnson and Justin Upton each drove in four runs for the Braves. Johnson and Minor homered and Upton hit a three-run double as Atlanta scored six times in the fourth inning for a 9-3 lead. "Its one of those days at Wrigley when you get the ball up in the air and the ball keeps travelling," Johnson said. "Mike battled though. Its a tough place to pitch on days like this. He battled and kept us in the game. We were able to get enough. Minor (3-5) allowed six runs and 11 hits in six innings, improving to 6-0 in his career against the Cubs. The Braves won for the second time in seven games. They hit no home runs in their previous six games and one in their last 12 games. Upton and Justin Heyward had RBI singles in the ninth for Atlanta. David Carpenter pitched two innings for his third save. "Today is one of those days we need all the offence we can get because the wind was blowing out, typical Wrigley Field wind blowing out," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "We never felt comfortable." Chris Coghlan hit two doubles and drove in three runs for the Cubs, who have lost seven of nine. Edwin Jackson (5-10) lasted just 3 2-3 innings after giving nine runs, seven hits and three home runs. "Its just one of those embarrassing, horrendous games," Jackson said. "Flat out, theres no other way to put it. Your team does a great job and battles back, and you continually give up the lead. Its pretty much unacceptable." The Cubs scored three runs in the fifth to cut the lead to 9-6. One run scored on a passed ball before Coghlan hit a two-run double. Johnsons second homer of the day and fifth of the season was a two-run shot and made it 5-3 in the fourth. Johnsons third career multihomer game was his first since 2012. "Im not trying to hit home runs," Johnson said. "I got the first one pretty good. The second one I think it was just a line drive." Minor padded the lead with a solo shot. His other home run came in 2013 against the New York Mets. "I remember both (home runs)," Minor said. "The other one surprised me a little bit because I didnt think I could hit the ball like that. Today, I tried to stay back a little bit more. He threw me, I felt like, the same pitch the first at-bat and I was coming around it. It was one of those days I felt like I was seeing the ball good, got lucky and hit it." NOTES: Gonzalez said he was undecided about the order of his rotation after the All-Star break. He said Minor and Alex Wood would be staggered. "It depends on what happens in the next two days, whos healthy and if somebody needs a few extra days," Gonzalez said. ... Braves C Evan Gattis (bulging disk) was scheduled to take part in light drills and batting practice at the Single-A facility in Rome, Georgia, for the second straight day. While encouraged, Gonzalez said no timetable had been set for his return from the disabled list. Connor Barwin Jersey .200. His solution to his hitting woes was business in the front and a party in the back."That would be a mullet," Norris says. Marshall Faulk Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. http://www.ramsauthenticshop.com/Youth- ... ms-Jersey/. - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode. Tyrunn Walker Jersey . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. John Sullivan Jersey . Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39.KINGSTON, Ont. -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Clark Seymour, Nick Ritchie and Stephen Nosad also scored for the Petes, who trail the series 3-2. Greg Betzold had three assists. Ryan Verbeek, Darcy Greenaway, Conor McGlynn, Sam Bennett and Spencer Watson scored for the Frontenacs. Peterboroughs Andrew DAgostini made 41 saves for the win as Matt Mahalak stopped 35-of-41 shots for Kingston. --- GREYHOUNDS 6 ATTACK 1 SAULT STE. MARIE, Ont. -- Michael Bunting had a hat trick and Matt Murray made 30 saves as the Greyhounds toppled Owen Sound to take their Round 1 match up 4-1. Alex Gudbranson, Darnell Nurse and Tyler Gaudet also scored for Sault Ste. Marie, while David Miller and Blake Speers each tacked on three assists. Chris Bigras scored the lone goal for the Attack and Jack Flinn stopped 25-of-31 shots in a losing cause. The Greyhounds will face the Erie Otters in Round 2. --- COLTS 7 WOLVES 0 BARRIE, Ont. -- Kevin Labanc and Andreas Athanasiou each scored twice as the Colts blanked Sudbury to take Game 4 and go ahead 3-1 in their first-round matchup. Mackenzie Blackwood stopped 24 shots for Barrie, while Tyson Fawcett, Brendan Lemieux and Jonathan Laser also scored.dddddddddddd Lemieux tacked on two assists for a three-point outing and Zach Hall had two assists. Franky Palazzese turned away 29-of-36 shots for the Wolves. --- STORM 8 WHALERS 3 GUELPH, Ont. -- Kerby Rychel scored once and set up three more and Justin Nichols had 30 saves as the Storm defeated Plymouth to take their first round series 4-1. Nick Ebert and Tyler Bertuzzi both scored twice for Guelph while Ryan Horvat, Scott Kosmachuk and Zack Mitchell added single goals. Zach Lorentz had a pair of goals for the Whalers and Connor Chatham scored once. Alex Nedeljkoviv allowed seven goals on 36 shots in 46 minutes of action. Zack Bowman stopped 6-of-7 shots in relief. The Storm will meet the London Knights in Round 2. --- BATTALION 4 ICEDOGS 3 NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Alex Henriksson and Nick Paul each had a pair of goals as the Battalion kept their season alive by winning Game 5 of their first-round series against Niagara. Pauls second goal of the game 3:35 into the third period stood up as the winner for North Bay, which trails the series 3-2, while Brenden Miller and Zach Bratina had two assists apiece. Matt Gillard scored twice for the IceDogs and Blake Siebenaler had the other. Jake Smith only had to make 10 saves for the Battalion as Niagaras Brent Moran kicked out 32-of-36 shots in defeat. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '