There are countless "Lei Feng Feng" around

Thảo luận, giới thiệu về các chương trình đầu tư , nhận lãi, quay vốn ....
ylq
Bài viết: 85
Ngày tham gia: T.Năm 03/05/18 4:54

There are countless "Lei Feng Feng" around

Gửi bàigửi bởi ylq » T.Ba 26/06/18 8:06

There are countless "Lei Feng Feng" around us. These "Lei Feng" things are magnificent and small. Some people do more, others do less. However, no matter how much or how little they do, they express their willingness to help others!ne evening, the rain fell into the air. Helpless I had to run home in the rain!n the way home, I always complain about this rainy day. This morning, it was clear that the sky was still clear. The dark clouds in the afternoon and the umbrellas were forgotten Marlboro Gold Pack. The rain in early summer is really a child's face - change is changed!uddenly, someone gently patted my shoulder and I was very happy Cigarettes For Sale. I thought to myself, "Is it not when I came out that I saw my mother and my mother caught up with me!" The reason why I would have this idea is that only mothers have the tenderness of this mother-in-law Cheap Cigarettes. I turned away suddenly, and I was taken aback. What stood before me turned out to be - "Engineers of the human soul", teacher!
Teacher!" I was shocked. "How are you?""I didn't return home after school." The teacher met my prime minister. "No umbrella, come, I'll send you home!"I grinned, as if the confused ship had found a street light!The teacher leaned the little umbrella constantly toward me, and the teacher��s face was hit by a coin-sized rain on his face and shoulders. At this moment I feel warm! In the rain and fog, I vaguely saw the rain flowing down the teacher's face Newport Cigarettes Website. I saw the lean face of the teacher was so anxious Carton Of Newports. I couldn't help it any longer. The tears were kept in my eyes and kept spinning. Soon after, my mischievous tears rushed out